Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm So Excited!

I just wanted to share with you all how gosh darn excited I am to get my very own mixer this weekend!!! Granted, it's this super old school, made in the 80s, standing mixer, but a mixer is a mixer and I'll take it! Until now, I've been baking everything with a wooden spoon. It's harder than it looks! It takes a lot more stirring and time than using a standing mixer and I'm so grateful for my mother being a baker too and having an old one I can take back to my apartment after visiting home this weekend. Now I can whip my own frosting and multitask while something mixes in the bowl on the side. I'll post pictures as soon as I bake up my first creation, which is looking like it'll be...drum roll please...PUMPKIN CUPCAKES!! (with a homemade cream cheese frosting.)

Happy Thursday Everyone!! Enjoy this beautiful fall weather!
Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment