Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Baking Adventure!

Yay!!! So today on my way into my apartment complex, my friend Kaitlyn, who lives two doors down, asked if I would be interested in making some cake balls sometime soon to feature here on my blog. Naturally, I accepted her offer and I'm so excited to let everyone know that our first post is going to be on cake balls! This is going to be my very first attempt at this treat so hopefully all will go well! I'm thinking we are going to do a few different kinds of decorations, maybe even some Halloween themed ones.

Hopefully we can get to baking soon, but unfortunately, things are getting crazy academically, so it may be longer than we'd like to be able to spare an hour or so to make these fun little cakes-on-a-stick. If anyone has a suggestion for what you'd like to see me bake here at Lovin in the Oven, please leave a comment! I'm always in the business of finding and testing out new recipes and then putting my own spin on them. :)

Hope everyone has been well! Yay for fall finally being here!
Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment